Below are some questions that will help me create an accurate alcohol shopping list for you.
Once we have the answers and your final guest count we will create your suggested alcohol shopping list.
What two Signature Drinks have you chosen?
We can recreate a favorite libation of yours or your fiancé or you can choose from our website.
Here are our most popular Drinks for 2016
- Coconut Dream – Vodka or Rum Blended with Fresh Lime and Coconut Puree Topped with Coconut Shavings
- Kula Kiss – Vodka, Handcrafted Kula Lavender Simple Syrup. Lemonade, and Fresh Local Strawberry Puree
- Guava Mojito – Light Rum or Vodka, Guava Nectar, Fresh Mint and splash of Club Soda
- Maui Mule – Vodka, Fresh Sweet & Sour Mix, Handcrafted Ginger Simple Syrup and a splash of Pineapple & Ginger Ale
- Green Flash – Whiskey, Melon Liquor, Fresh Sweet & Sour Mix, & Sprite
What is your final Guest Count?
- How many male guests?
- How many female guests?
- Are your guests moderate or heavy drinkers?
- Where are the majority of your guests visiting us from?
Would you like Champagne in your Bridal suite while you are getting ready?
- Would you like to have Champagne available for guests during the evening?
- Would you like a Champagne toast during speeches?
- Or No Champagne toast? Guests will cheers with there drink of choice.
*There is NO extra charge for champagne glasses and service, we tell you how much champagne to supply (based on your guest count) and we will bring the extra champagne glasses and consult with your coordinator to work this in to your timeline.
Do you have a lot of Wine Drinkers in your group?
- Would you like to offer wine table service during dinner?
- Have wine available only at the bar?
- Not offer wine at all?
Would you like to offer Beer as a Choice for your guests?
If so, do you have a certain beer that you or your guests like?
Some popular local beers are:
Would you prefer to add on extra glassware so all beer is poured into a stylish glass?
*To rent additional Beer glasses it is $3.00 extra per guest – This ensures that beer cans and bottles aren’t in your pictures.
We can serve also serve beer out of the bottles and cans that you provide.
( Hawaiian beers have fun, island style art on them)
What Bar Style would you like us to bring?
- Vintage Shabby Chic
- Art Deco Modern
- Rustic Elegance
- Classic Hawaiiana
You can view them all of them at http://www.alohabarsmaui.com/custom-bar/
It’s always a nice touch to supply a garland or flower arrangement for the bar to tie everything together if you have some room in your budget. You can consult your Coordinator or florist about this.
Do you have a theme or wedding colors?
May we have both of your first names as you would like them to be seen on the Bar menu that we provide? ( the frame will match your bar style)
How would you like to shop for your alcohol?
- Will you or someone in your wedding party shop for the alcohol?
If so We need it at the venue approximately 2 hours prior to your ceremony.
- Or would you rather us facilitate placing your order through Wailea Wines http://www.waileawine.com/
They can give you a complimentary price quote and will deliver it to your venue the day of your wedding.
For our clients they accept returns on any unopened containers…except beer.
At the end of the night we will pack everything up for you an you can return what you like to their store in Wailea at your earliest convenience
If you were stranded on a desert island , what would be you and your fiancé’s Cocktail/Drink of choice?
Once we are set up (usually one hour before the ceremony) I will come find you while you and your fiancé are getting ready and serve you some refreshments for you and your bridal party.
What would you like me to offer everyone?
- Only non alcoholic refreshments… Tropical Lemonades and Water
- Non alcoholic refreshments & Champagne or Beer for the boys?
- Non alcoholic refreshments & some spirits to add to it for an extra kick 😉
How many of your wedding Party are you expecting?
- Grooms Room:
- Brides Room:
* Pre Ceremony service for the bridal party including Champagne, white wine or beer is dependent on when we receive the alcohol so we can properly chill it for service.
* We will greet your guests 30 minutes prior to the ceremony with a Tropical Refreshment and the bar will be open to them after the ceremony
After the ceremony I will bring you both some water and beverages….
Do you have a preference as what you would you like me to bring you each to drink?
Would you like to add the Cigar Bar as a present for your fiancé and the Groomsmen?
Click on this link to view alongside all the other bars http://www.alohabarsmaui.com/custom-bar/
We provide a Cigar Station/Decorative Sign/Ash tray/Whiskey Decanters/Matches and a beautiful Tommy Bahama Cigar Cutter.
You will have to supply the cigars. (We are not allowed to resell tobacco products due to strict licensing on Maui).
The Men absolutely Love it!
The Cigar Bar is a $250 additional to your rental.
Would you like to add on Bar Snacks and Candies to have available at the bar?
For $4.00/Guest we will have an assortment of unique Hawaiian bar snacks and candies available for your guest throughout Your event.
During Cocktail Hour:
- Mixed Mochi Balls
- Hawaiian Beer Nuts
- Dried Fruits and Nuts
- Wasabi Peas
- Mixed Arare Snacks
- Local Hawaiian Cookies
- Macadamia Nut and Sea Salt Hawaiian Turtles
Would you like to add gratuity along with your final payment ?
You could also handle gratuity the day of your event and discuss this with your coordinator.
If you have any questions please feel free to call, text, or email me – 808-990-5725
Kirsty Sinclair – Cocktail Designer
(808) 990-5725 | email | site | blog