Halloween is right around the corner! If you are planning on hosting a party, then fun cocktails are a must. Part of what makes a Halloween party extra fun, are the drinks! Themed cocktails are always a great idea. We are excited to share our top Halloween inspired cocktails of 2021!
Looks spooky, and can be done with or without alcohol! Great for kids or adults!
- 64 ounces Cranberry Juice (100% juice, no added sugar)
- 64 ounces apple cider or apple juice
- 2 liters ginger ale or to spike it 1 liter ginger ale, and 1 750 ml bottle of aged Rum.
- Two 4-5 inch chunks of dry ice
- Garnishes : candy eyeballs, plastic spiders, gummy worms, etc.
- Chill the ingredients a couple of hours before serving. Add all of the ingredients into a big punch bowl. Garnish with either dry ice or the suggested garnishes. For the spiked rum, you can either add the entire bottle of rum, or make spiked servings to order so that the children can enjoy the punch too.
- Here is a link to a video on how to use dry ice for Halloween punch .
A Pumpkin Martini is a creamy and flavorful drink! This is an ideal cocktail for impressing your friends at your party. Also great for any Fall time activities or parties!
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce heavy cream (or coconut milk for vegan)
- 1/2 ounce pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Graham crackers for the rim
How to prepare the rim: Crush gram crackers into your hand and place on a plate. On a different plate, add a small pool of maple syrup. Run the rim of the martini glass in the maple syrup first, rotating it so the glass is evenly coated. Then roll the rim in the crushed graham crackers until the rim is evenly coated.
Mix the drink: Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker. Add in a handful of ice, and then shake it until its cold. Strain the liquid into the martini glass. Enjoy!
Dark and Stormy
This drink is a classic! But it can also double as a spooky cocktail. It’s also an easy one to make if you’re in a time crunch! The dark and stormy is very similar to a Moscow mule.
- 1/2 cup ginger beer
- 4 tablespoons dark rum. If you are making the traditional drink, you would use Gosling’s Black Seal Rum.
- 1 lime wedge
Fill up a highball glass with ice and pour in the ginger beer. Pour the rum on top. Squeeze in the lime, stir, and serve! Can garnish with some fun Halloween decor like candies or fake spiders/eyeballs to make it fun!
Black Magic Margaritas
Who doesn’t love a Margarita?! Well these Black Magic ones are delicious, and the food coloring makes them perfect for Halloween.
- 2 tablespoons black sanding sugar
- 2 cups ice
- 4 ounces silver tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- Red food coloring
- Blue food coloring
- Green food coloring
- Lime slices to garnish
- Rim two glasses with a slice of lime, and dip them in the sugar.
- Divide the tequila, triple sec, and lime juice between 2 glasses. Stir to combine. Add food coloring until your desired color is achieved.
- Add the ice. Garnish with a slice of lime and it’s ready to be served!
Witches Brew Lemonade
This tasty cocktail will get the whole party tipsy! The mix of colors creates a very eerie Halloween effect.
- Two ounces Empress 1908 Gin
- 2 ounces sparkling lemonade
- 2 ounces Blue Curaçao
- 1 rosemary sprig
Fill a tall glass with ice. Pour the Empress 1908 Gin into the glass. Top with the sparkling lemonade. Carefully and slowly pour the Curacao into the glass allowing it to settle on the bottom. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
We hope that you enjoyed our top halloween inspired cocktails of 2021! Have a happy Halloween!